W-9 - Request for Taxpayer ID

All interest owners are required to provide us with a valid Tax Identification Number (TIN) or Social Security Number (SSN) using a W-9 form. This allows us to properly report your earnings to the Internal Revenue Service (IRS). Owners without a TIN or SSN are placed in suspense until a completed W-9 is received.

Download W-9 Form

Mail completed W-9 form to:

CP Energy
Attn: Owner Relations Department
317 Lilac Drive, Suite 200
Edmond, OK  73034