Change of Name or Address

Change of Name

Please submit your name change request in writing along with a photocopy of the appropriate marriage certificate, divorce decree reinstating a maiden name, or other relevant documentation.

Change of Address

Submit a change of address request in writing with the signature of all owners. If the title to the property is held jointly, both owners must sign.

E-mail your written and signed request (with all documentation) to:

CP Energy
Attn: Owner Relations Department
317 Lilac Drive, Suite 200
Edmond, OK  73034

This information may also be sent to us via email at or by fax to (405) 513-7763.